Advantages & Benefits
• Our pool enclosures allow you to extend your season or swim all year round
• Slide the retractable enclosure behind the pool and revel in swimming in the open air
• Time saving and lowered frequency of cleaning your swimming pool or patio area
• Reduction in frequency of checking water due to improvement water quality
• Reduction of required water treatment chemicals
• Reduced temperature fluctuations of pool water overnight
• Easy travel of segments across the low laying tracks
• Reduction in evaporation loss
• Capturing of warmth resulting from solar radiation or from additional heating of water and prevention of thermal losses
• Free-of-charge and environmentally-friendly water heating; High solar efficiency results in lower costs of heating
• No need for frequent lowering and raising your pool or spa each season
swimming pool enclosure
• A reliable and sturdy method of sealing of polycarbonate boards in the aluminum structure
• Reinforced structure of the front walls
• Option of combining 8 mm honeycomb polycarbonate with compact 4 mm polycarbonate
• Reduced weather damage to swimming pool or spa
• 10 year limited warranty on aluminum frame and polycarbonate panels
• Comprehensive customer service, pre-sale and after-sale service
• Customized retractable pool, spa, and patio enclosures
• Aluminum frame obtainable in a variety of colors
• Range of colors and types of polycarbonate panels
• Elegant hidden solution of technological joints
• Clean and professional workmanship of merchandise
• Durable aluminum framework and polycarbonate retain their characteristics for years
• Protection against children or pets falling in water
• Designed to withstand wind and snow load requirements
• Childproof locking system
• Blocking of harmful UV radiation by polycarbonate panels
• A proven system of flat, low laying, and slip resistant tracks
• The polycarbonate panels act like a greenhouse. Direct exposure to the sun’s rays or, on cloudy days, the result of diffused rays warms the environment within the enclosure. During the night or on cooler days heat of the enclosed atmosphere is gradually lost.
• At the beginning of the season water temperature in an unheated pool rises a little each day when exposed to direct sunlight.
• The temperature of water also rises on cloudy days even when there isn’t any direct sun.
• Evaporation water in the pool results in loss of heat. Depending on the temperature distinction between he water and also the air many gallons water may be lost each day. By having an enclosure, water surface is isolated from the external atmosphere, which decelerates the evaporation in the pool. (Technically speaking, the thermal gradient is decreased.) This saves money by utilizing less water and less heat.
• An effective additional method of reducing water evaporation is to spread a solar bubble or foam covers over the water surface. Solar bubbles directly exposed to sun and frost are not durable and become dirty easily. But when they are utilised under an enclosure they perform their function very well. The combination of the bubble or a foam enclosure is a highly successful way of reducing water heating costs.
• The utilization of a suitable heat retention cover is strongly recommended to lessen evaporation, the cause of condensation.
• If you get too warm inside, just slide the movable segments back as well as in a few moments you will be swimming on view air.